Create an account or login to see your discounted pricing
3CB-6-3-5-1200 Cornell Pump, 3CB Close-Coupled Pump, 5HP, 1200 RPM
Cornell's CB series of refrigeration pumps have been used successfully in a variety of applications including cold storage, food processing, refrigeration, ice production and turbine inlet cooling. Introduced more than 50 years ago, Cornell CB Series refrigerant pumps are still commonly employed in liquid overfeed and transfer pump applications utilizing anhydrous ammonia, aqueous ammonia, and halocarbons such as R-22 and other approved refrigerants.
- All pumps are priced as horizontal configuration with ductile iron construction, enclosed impeller, 304 stainless steel shaft, and forged steel valves. Maximum working pressure is 250 PSID. Minimum temperature operation is -60°F for all CB and HT-series pumps.
- T-1 double mechanical shaft seal with pressurized barrier lubrication system, Oil reservoir with low oil limit switch, and seal chamber heater to maintain proper barrier oil viscosity. Refrigerant-Emission-Free sealing technology consists of two mechanical seals mounted back to back. On frame mount pumps, a high speed seal kit is available for speeds higher than the listed RPM.
Features and Benefits
- Refrigerant Emission Free sealing technology
- Solids handling up to 3/8?
- Oil-lubricated seals do not rely on presence of pumpage
- Industry-leading three-year warranty
- 250 PSIG working pressure
|Minimum Flow||50 GPM (11.4 m3/h)|
|Maximum Flow||700 GPM (124.9 m3/h)|
|Solids Handling||.4" (11.2 mm)|