2HT-4/2-3-1800-460 Cornell Pump, 2HT Pump, 3HP, 1800 RPM, 460 Volt
The Arctic King Semi-Hermetic refrigeration Pumps are a drop-in replacement (flange-to flange) for Cornell's CB-series. They operate without the need for a mechanical seal using hermetic technology, with exceptional NPSHr. The Arctic King includes an integrated bearing monitor for continuous monitoring during operation. By running at low 1200 /1800 RPM speeds the NPSHr characteristics are enhanced throughout the operating range of the pump.
- All pumps are priced as horizontal configuration with ductile iron construction, enclosed impeller, 304 stainless steel shaft, forged steel valves, and neoprene o-rings. Maximum working pressure is 250 PSID. All HT series pumps include a built-in bearing condition indicator.
- HT Pumps are hermetic and require no shaft seal.
Features & Benefits:
- Industry-leading three year warranty
- 250 PSIG working pressure
- Built-in bearing monitor
- Stainless steel motor liner
- 200°C Thermal Protection
- Integrated bearing monitor
- No mechanical seal required
- Exceptional NPSHr
- Enhanced vapor-handling abilities
|Bep Head||28 PSID (193 kPa)|
|Bep Flow||148 GPM (9.3 L/S)|
|Maximum Flow||180 GPM (11 L/S)|
|Minimum Flow||25 GPM (1.58 L/S)|
|Maximum Pressure||33 PSID (227.5 kPa)|
|Minimum Pressure||15 PSID (103 kPa)|
|Minimum NPSHR||1.5' (0.46 m)|
|Stock Pump Impeller Diameter||9"|